"Children are one third of our population and all of our future."
-Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Much Love for the Modern Whigs

I've been talking to my friends and a lot of other people, kids and adults alike, and it seems like there's a lot of apathy over politics because the process has become so frustrating and disappointing for regular people like us. No matter who's in the White House, it's the same old story year in and year out: Democrats and Republicans fight over silliness, politicians look out for themselves, and in the end it's the citizen, the people who these officials are supposed to be representing, that are screwed. I've been reading about third parties that I might be able to better associate myself with and I came across the Modern Whigs. I encourage you guys to check out the party; it seems like a group ready to break the mold of old politics and move onto something more constructive and open minded, which this country could definitely use. The article I'm linking is a little old, but the information is good.

America says it wants a third party. Why not the Modern Whigs?

No comments:

Post a Comment