"Children are one third of our population and all of our future."
-Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Warm Welcome!

I'd just like to welcome anyone who found this site and give you guys an idea about my vision for this blog. I'd like this to be a place targeted for people of my generation, but where meaningful and relevant information can be found for anyone. I don't know hardly anything about blogging so feel free to give me some tips along the way. Be sure to check back often for articles and posts about what's going on in the political realm today, as well as my teenage spin on it. I'd love to raise the political awareness of teenagers like me all across the country, so that when our time comes we can be a group of well informed, active citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment