"Children are one third of our population and all of our future."
-Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health

Monday, December 27, 2010

Politics Year in Review

First I'd just like to start out by apologizing for my sparse posting the past two weeks. I had finals to finish up the semester and then enjoyed the holiday without getting online much. But anyway, things are starting to return back to normal and so will my posting.

Anyway, since Christmas is over and now we're looking forward to the New Year, I found this year in review video on CNN and thought it was pretty interesting. They don't bring up the obvious stuff, but some of the funnier stuff you might have forgotten about. Check it out.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2010/12/23/jk.no.ordinary.year.cnn

No comments:

Post a Comment